List of Monumental sculpture projects 2015
- 1 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2015/02/sunday-robot-play.html
- 2 http://shuengitswannjie.blogspot.fr/2015/02/interactive-reading-room-tea-house-2015.html
- 3 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2014/06/neo-ming-bed-luxembourg.html
- 4 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2013/02/yuzi-paradise-tell-moon.html
- 5 http://swannbb.blogspot.com/2011/09/12th-changchun-international-sculpture.html
- 6 http://www.saatchionline.com/Shuen-git
Sunday, 7 July 2013
from Benjamin Nuel's machinima to video game as Art
GameScenes: DragonFly is an experimental real time 3D educational computer game that aims to integrate physics in the gameplay. How can players can learn from games? That is, where does the potential of games as teaching tools lie, exactly?
Xuan "Sean" Li: I think all games as interactive systems are educational in some sense. As teaching tools, they have the power to engage one's long-term interest through their visuals, content, and interactivity. Marvin Minsky once said that you don't understand anything until you learn it more than one way. As systems or representation and simulation, games can provide alternative perspectives that complements traditional teaching material. Games can attract learners in a way that books and traditional media can't and keep them engaged through content and mechanics that are tailored to the subject matter.
Posted by Shuengit 旋捷 at 7/07/2013 06:04:00 am