List of Monumental sculpture projects 2015
- 1 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2015/02/sunday-robot-play.html
- 2 http://shuengitswannjie.blogspot.fr/2015/02/interactive-reading-room-tea-house-2015.html
- 3 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2014/06/neo-ming-bed-luxembourg.html
- 4 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2013/02/yuzi-paradise-tell-moon.html
- 5 http://swannbb.blogspot.com/2011/09/12th-changchun-international-sculpture.html
- 6 http://www.saatchionline.com/Shuen-git
Saturday, 31 January 2009
testing sl sims
I sent someone to do sl sim testing. The sim was based on spaceships, quiz, very well built. But the questions at the end, very general, I dont understand how could such questions lead to any conclusive "findings".
sl education is good for those who has no other choice in real life. This means, those who has real time scheduling constraints etc. Among e-learnings, sl might be more amusing, more immersive etc, but definitely if a student has a choice to learn in rl - better choose a rl setting. Learning is not only a transmission of knowledge from one body to another, there are also very important human relationship knowledge - which sl is very good at for a first lesson. Once the first "play acting" lesson is completed, the real life lessons are much better. Soft stepping from sl to rl.
Posted by sl Swann bb at 1/31/2009 11:36:00 pm