List of Monumental sculpture projects 2015
- 1 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2015/02/sunday-robot-play.html
- 2 http://shuengitswannjie.blogspot.fr/2015/02/interactive-reading-room-tea-house-2015.html
- 3 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2014/06/neo-ming-bed-luxembourg.html
- 4 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2013/02/yuzi-paradise-tell-moon.html
- 5 http://swannbb.blogspot.com/2011/09/12th-changchun-international-sculpture.html
- 6 http://www.saatchionline.com/Shuen-git
Tuesday, 11 July 2017
Beams hand - Erasmus Rotterdam 2017 june 21
In the garden of the Schieland house is a 3D printed image of Desiderius Erasmus (1466-1536) from Wednesday 21 June. The image is a tribute to one of Rotterdam's most famous citizens. The 3D-printed Erasmus is a replica of Erasmus's well-known image of Hendrick de Keyser, which is located at the Grotekerkplein next to the Lauren church. From 1945 to 1963 this picture was temporarily on the square for the Schieland house. The image was created by the company 3D Robot Printing, located in the Rotterdam Innovation District. Erasmus is internationally renowned and its thinking is still very up-to-date. Sander de Iongh from Rotterdam Partners: "The Erasmus statue is huge. There we should be more proud of that. With the placement of the image opposite the Rotterdam Tourist Information we hope to contribute here. We hope that many tourists, for example, by making pictures will further extend the connection between Rotterdam and Erasmus. "
3D Robot Printing.
The image was located in the Merwe-Vierhavens, part of the Rotterdam Innovation District. The collaboration was established thanks to Gilbert Curtessi of SuGu Warehouse, a creator and design ecosystem, also located in the Innovation District
Posted by Shuengit 旋捷 at 7/11/2017 03:34:00 pm