List of Monumental sculpture projects 2015
- 1 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2015/02/sunday-robot-play.html
- 2 http://shuengitswannjie.blogspot.fr/2015/02/interactive-reading-room-tea-house-2015.html
- 3 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2014/06/neo-ming-bed-luxembourg.html
- 4 http://swannbb.blogspot.fr/2013/02/yuzi-paradise-tell-moon.html
- 5 http://swannbb.blogspot.com/2011/09/12th-changchun-international-sculpture.html
- 6 http://www.saatchionline.com/Shuen-git
Tuesday, 16 February 2016
carbon fiber string instrument for Cambodia
A fund-raising campaign to support Cambodia’s Royal University of Fine Arts’ dream to launch a National Symphony Orchestra – the first since the Khmer Rouge Genocide.
Our goal is to raise $50,000 to cover the cost of high quality, carbon-fiber classical string instruments – violins, violas and cellos – to form the core of the symphony’s string section, and to be used for teaching purposes at the university.
All carbon-fiber instruments – which will be more durable than wooden instruments in Cambodia’s hot, humid climate – will be provided by Luis & Clark, a Massachusetts company founded by cellist Luis Leguia, emeritus member of the Boston Symphony Orchestra.
For further information, e-mail Strings for Cambodia Project Coordinator Johannah Segarich, Professor of Music, Middlesex Community College, at email@example.com
Posted by Shuengit 旋捷 at 2/16/2016 05:00:00 pm