I had worked with setting up QR codes for people who adopted a cube for MobileMusic, but since 2009, QR codes have now become very common, and all beer cans are now with a QR code usually promoting the beer company!
Also there are QR codes under the beer pull tab, for lucky draws for a lot of beers, you could get a free beer etc if your QR code sends you a free beer.
All good, its very convenient.
However, I am not sure this way is so interesting anymore.
So here I must re-investigate how QR codes could be used but not create fatique for the users.
Here is a testing code, I just made it, added a just made up logo.
What do you see, could you scan it, and the date you have scanned it.
Would it disappear after 2 wks? etc
Stay tuned.
Thank you for your kind attention.

No comments:
Post a Comment